CO2 Regulator with flow-gauge, solenoid valve and power cable
- Pre-wired 120 volt 6 ft power cord.
- Low wattage electric solenoid valve.
- Precision custom flow-gauge allows user to select exact flow rate.
- Tank pressure gauge indicates remaining CO2 tank level.
- 8 ft 1/4" air tubing
- Flow-gauge allows adjustments from .5 to 15 SCFH.
How to use:
- Use an environmental controller like the Sentinel EVC-1 or DEC-4 to activate the CO2 solenoid only during the day and to coordinate the CO2 operation with the ventilation control.
- For the most accurate function, Use a PPM controller like the Sentinel CHHC-4i or CPPM-4i to measure and maintain the exact amount of CO2 in the growing environment at all times.
- The most common recommendation for PPM levels for rapid plant growth is between 1000 and 1500 PPM. The plants will benefit most by maintaining the CO2 level within this range during daylight hours.
|Voltage||120 volt AC|
|Flow-gauge range||.5 to 15 SCFH|
|CO2 Tank connection||CGA-320~|
|CO2 Outlet||1/4" hose|
|Dimensions||9.5" x 7.25" x 6"|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.