- Familiar "analog" controller.
- Built-in photocell controls CO2.
- Heavy gauge #14 AWG cables and wire.
- Super-duty 30-amp relays for long life.
- Power switch and re-settable 15-amp circuit breaker provides over-current protection.
- The EVC-1 is a very flexible and useful controller.
- It combines the ability to control temperature, humidity, a CO2 device and a Night device all in one neat package.
- The user can select one of 3 different modes and feel safe using it with a re-settable table circuit breaker and heavy-duty components and wiring.
- Simplest to use, easy to own.
- 3 year warranty.
How to use:
- The unit comes with a metal bracket that is first attached to a wall. Secure the bracket to the wall with 2 screws. Then use the 2 thumb screws to secure the enclosure to the bracket.
- The device(s) that will be controlled by the EVC-1 must be 15-amp or less COMBINED load. There are FOUR outlets (receptacles) on the EVC-1 One of them is used to control the temperature devices like AV or fans. Another receptacle is to connect your humidity device like a humidifier or dehumidifier. A CO2 receptacle is provided that will activate a CO2 device during the day, with or without coordination with the temperature control device. The 4th receptacles called "Night Device" activates a device like dehumidifiers, exhaust fans etc. that is only to be operated at Nighttime. It has a built-in photocell that senses whether it is Day or Night.
- The unit requires a 15-amp power supply. Plug the power cable into a standard wall outlet. The built-in circuit breaker will protect the unit from overloads. Select the mode of operation you want the unit to ,./function with, set your temperature and humidity level and then... sit back and let the EVC-1 do the work for you.
- For indoor growing, cooling devices such as ventilation fans or air-conditioners connect to the temperature device.
- Dehumidifier or a humidifier can be connected to the humidity device receptacle.
- Heaters for cooler climate greenhouses can be connected to the night device receptacle
- Connect your compressed CO2 solenoid / regulator assembly OR a CO2 generator to the CO2 device receptacle.
|Humidity Accuracy||+/- 7%rH|
|Humidity Mode||Dehumidify or Humidify|
|Min/Max Operating Temperature||32' to 120' F|
|Min/Max Operating Humididity||0-99% RH|
|Temp Sensor Length||3 ft|
|Dimensions||8" x 6.5" x 3.1"|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.