Cooling - Heating - Humidity & CO2 Controller
- New quick-disconnect on remote combo sensor for temperature, humidity, CO2 and light level. The combination sensor can be placed 16 feet from unit.
- There are 3 environmental conditions which must be controlled for productive indoor growing. The CHHC-4 makes it easy to accurately control your "atmosphere" inside the area.
- Temperature: The CHHC-4 has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating.
- Humidity: The CHHC-4 can either increase or decrease the amount of humidity inside the area.
- CO2 PPM: The CHHC-4 controls carbon dioxide with Part-Per-Million accuracy
- The user can set separate day and night settings for temperature and humidity. The CO2 is activiated only during the "day" and has several modes of operation.
- Besides controlling your growing area, the on-board memory stores the highest and lowest measurements to verify proper conditions are maintained.
- No complicated menus to negotiate... the simple pushbuttons and LED display makes it EASY! The CHHC-4 uses a simple "operator interface" to access the settings and to recall the minimum and maximum recorded readings for CO2 level, temperature and humidity.
- Controlled with Part-Per-Million accuracy.
- Bright GREEN LED display shows the Temperature, Humidity and CO2 levels
- Fuzzy logic mode can be used with compressed CO2 for greater accuracy.
- The CHHC-4 is an all-in-one environmental controller.
- All functions can be controlled individually. You set both high and low temperatures for the Day and Night... the CHHC-4 figures out the rest.
- It has multiple modes of operation.
- Cooling devices such as ventilation fans or air-conditioners connect to the cooling device receptacle.
- A separate humidifier or dehumidifier can have separate Day and Night settings and is connected to the humidity device receptacle.
How to use:
- Connect your CO2 generator or compressed CO2 solenoid / regulator assembly to the CO2 receptacle
|Power Input||100 to 265V~|
|Circuit Breaker Rating||15 amp @ 240V~|
|Receptacle Rating||15 amp @ 120V~
10 amp @ 240V~
|Temperature||+/- 1.5'F / 32 to 120'F|
|Humidity||+/- 3%rH / 10 to 90%rH|
|CO2 PPM||+/- 85PPM / 350 to 2500PPM/td>|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.