CO2 Expansion Regulator for use with CO2-REG
- High pressure regulator
- Tank pressure gauge Indicates remaining CO2 tank level.
- 3 ft 1/4" air tubing & fitting to connect to CO2-REG
- Ability to connect multiple CO2-EXP extends time between tank changes
- The unique CO2-EXP Expansion regulator allows multiple compressed tanks to be connected to a single regulator - flow gauge. This extends the time between tank changes.
- The CO2-REG can be upgraded by adding the CO2-EXP / Expansion regulator
- By increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the air, plants can grow up to 40% faster and larger.
How to use:
- Use a timer like the Sentinel DRT-1a to turn the CO2 solenoid On and Off at regular intervals.
- Use an environmental controller like the Sentinel EVC-1 or DEC-4 to activate the CO2 solenoid only during the day and to coordinate the CO2 operation with the ventilation control.
- For the most accurate function, use a PPM controller like the Sentinel CHHC-4 or CPPM-4 to measure and maintain the exact amount of CO2 in the growing environment at all times.
- Use controller like the EVC01 or EVC-2 to activate the CO2 solenoid only during the day and to coordinate the CO2 use with ventilation control.
- Use a Part-per-million CO2 controller like the CTC-1. Measuring the exact amount of CO2. In PPM, provides the most accurate method of control.
- The most common recommendation for PPM levels for rapid plant growth is between 1000 and 1500 PPM. The plants will benefit most by maintaining the CO2 level within this range during daylight hours.
|CO2 Tank connection||CGA-320~|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3000 PSI|
|Dimensions||6.75" x 4" x 4.76"|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.