Fuzzy Logic Based CO2 PPM Controller
- Remote combo sensor for CO2 and light level. The combination sensor can be placed 16 feet from unit.
- Low-volt power supply that may be connected to a separate CO2 controller to disable to the CO2 when the exhaust fan is operating.
- Fuzzy logic mode can be used with compressed CO2 for greater accuracy.
- Simple Auto-calibration of the CO2 sensor can be done in 5 minutes.
- Bright LED display shows the CO2 levels
- Individual pushbuttons are simple to understand and easy to use.
- The CPPM-1 is stand-alone CO2 Part-per-million controller.
- It has multiple modes of operation.
- The CPPM-1 eliminates guesswork while it controls your CO2 levels with Part-per-million accuracy.
- CO2 sensor features a ten-year life expectancy.
- Our combination CO2 & light level sensor is housed in a separate remote sensor enclosure that can be located up to 16 ft from the controller.
How to use:
- Connect your CO2 generator or compressed CO2 solenoid / regulator assembly to the CO2 receptacle
|Power Input||100 to 265V~|
|Circuit Breaker Rating||15 amp @ 240V~|
|Receptacle Rating||15 amp @ 120V~
10 amp @ 240V~
|CO2 PPM||+/- 85PPM / 350 to 2500PPM|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.