- 100% digital temperature
- Easy to use pushbuttons that are simple to understand
- Built-in photocell controls CO2.
- Heavy gauge #14 AWG cables and wire.
- Super-duty 30-amp relays for long life.
- Power switch and re-settable 15-amp circuit breaker provides over-current protection.
- Set separate Day and night temperatures and humidity levels
- Records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity values so users can troubleshoot problems.
- Selectable Humidify or Dehumidify.
- It combines the ability to control temperature, humidity, a CO2 device and a Night device all in one neat package.
- Simplest to use, easy to own.
- 3 year warranty.
How to use:
- The unit comes with a metal bracket that is first attached to a wall. Secure the bracket to the wall with 2 screws. Then use the 2 thumb screws to secure the enclosure to the bracket.
- The device(s) that will be controlled by the EVC-2 must be 15-amp or less COMBINED load. There are FIVE outlets (receptacles) on the EVC-2 Two of them is used to control the temperature devices like heaters, AC or fans. Another receptacle is to connect your humidity device like a humidifier or dehumidifier. A CO2 receptacle is provided that will activate a CO2 device during the day, with or without coordination with the temperature control device. The 5th receptacles called "Night Device" activates a device like dehumidifiers, exhaust fans etc. that is only to be operated at Nighttime. It has a built-in photocell that senses whether it is Day or Night which is also used to allow the user to set separate Day and Night temperature and humidity levels.
- The unit requires a 15-amp power supply. The built-in circuit breaker will protect the unit from overloads.
- For indoor growing, Cooling devices such as ventilation fans or air-conditioners connect to the temperature Device.
- Dehumidifier or a humidifier can be connected to the humidity Device receptacle.
- Heaters for cooler climate greenhouses can be connected to the Night Device receptacle
- Connect your compressed CO2 solenoid / regulator assembly OR a CO2 generator to the CO2 device receptacle.
|Power Supply Volts||100 to 265 V~|
|Circuit breaker rating||15A/240V~|
|temperature Mode||Heat or Cool|
|humidity Accuracy||+/- 3%rH|
|humidity Mode||Dehumidify or Humidify|
|CO2 Modes||Day w/ or w/o temp, night|
|Min/Max operating temp||32' to 120' F|
|Min/Max operating humid||0-99% RH|
|Remote Sensor Length:||16 ft|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.