- Green "plant-safe" LED display which clearly shows current time and settings.
- Color-coded pushbuttons make it extremely easy to use.
- Heavy-duty power cable and re-settable circuit breaker controls up to 15-amps @ 120V or 10-amps @ 240V.
- Safely controls multiple HID lights.
- Two separate outputs control Day and Night devices.
- Includes 2 meter remote temperature sensor
- Simple to set-up and use
- Connect multiple HPH lighting controllers to the HID-2 to control as many lights as you have
- Packaging made from recycled materials.
- The HID-2 makes it easy to operate your HID or fluorescent lights. It will accurately control your lights even when there is a power failure. The HID-2 will not lose time and will always protect your plants from overheating by disabling your lights if the temperature in the growing area exceeds the maximum temperature setpoint that you select.
How to use:
- Lighting controllers connect to the Day outlet.
- Night devices such as heaters connect to the Night outlet
|Power input||100 - 120V 60hz|
|Circuit breaker||15-amps @ 240V~|
|Receptacle rating||15-amps @ 120V~
10-amps @ 240V~
|Max HID watts||1400 Watts|
|High-Temp Setting||Adjustable F or C|
|Hot-start timer||Adjustable Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.