Variable CO2 Generator
Available in Regular and High Altitude (Over 5,000 ft)
- Comes with 2 clean burning brass burners pre-installed and the appropriate regulator & hose
- Electronic ignition control module that eliminates the open pilot flame some units use for safer operation.
- 2 brass burners have been designed to burn cleaner and produce a consistent blue flame.
- Tip-over switch automatically shuts off the entire unit in the event the unit fall or tips over.
- Dual solenoid valves provide redundant safety not found on most CO2 generators.
- One of the most advanced CO2 generators available today.
- Variable output from 3 to 6 cubic ft of CO2 per hour
|Amps/Volts Requirements||400 ma @ 24 VAC|
|Natural Gas Pressure (VGC-6NG)||4.5" WC / 1.15 kpa|
|Cu ft per hour / CO2||3 - 6 SCFH|
|Variable CO2 Modes||1 or 2 burners|
|Weight / Dimensions||17 lbs / 10" x 10" x 17.75"|
|Life Expectancy||Less than 10 years|
Recommended Burner Settings
|# of burners||Cu Ft of CO2 / hr||BTU of Heat||Recommended Area Size (Cu Ft)|
|1||2.7||2,767||0 - 1,000|
|2||5.5||5,534||1,000 - 2,000|
Welcome to Global Product Solutions
In a world of compromises...we never do.